- A non-refundable registration fee of £50.00 is charged upon confirming a place at TippyToes, a deposit of £50.00 per child for a part time position (below 24 hours) and £100.00 for a full time position will also be required. This deposit will be deducted from your final month’s fees providing one month’s written notice has been given
- Fees are calculated on a session or day rate for children aged 3 months to 3 years old
- Fees are calculated on an hourly rate for children aged 3 to 5 years old which will apply from the first term following their 3rd birthday
- We offer a 10% sibling discount for your eldest child if you have more than one child with us
- Our standard monthly fees are calculated over 50 weeks of the year in line with our opening hours ensuring you are not charged for our 2 week closure period over Christmas
- Fees are payable in advance on the 1st of each month. We accept payments by standing order, bank transfer, childcare vouchers and Tax-Free Childcare.
Please contact us to request our current fee information on 01908 222841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know…?
Information on payment schemes
- CHILDCARE VOUCHERS: Parents can exchange up to £243 per month of their gross salary for childcare vouchers if their employer offers the scheme. The exchanged part of the salary is exempt from tax and national insurance contributions (closed to new applicants from October 2018).
- TAX-FREE CHILDCARE: Under the Tax-Free Childcare scheme for eligible parents, for every £8 a parent pays into their Childcare Account, the government adds an extra £2. Parents could get up to £2,000 per child, per year towards their childcare costs. If your child is disabled you may get up to £4,000 a year if eligible.
- UNIVERSAL GOVERNMENT FUNDING: The government currently provides Universal Government Funding for every child from the first term after their third birthday. As TippyToes is open for 50 weeks of the year we offer 11.5 hours of funding per week all year round.
- EXTENDED GOVERNMENT FUNDING: In addition to Universal Government Funding you may meet the HMRC criteria for Extended Funding which could give you a further 11.5 hours of Funding per week, all year round when claimed at TippyToes. We offer Extended Funding to children attending the setting for a minimum of 35 hours per week, subject to the parents meeting the eligibility requirements and sharing their Eligibility Code with us within the time frame set by HMRC.
- ADDITIONAL FUNDING: May be available to eligible families subject to meeting Milton Keynes Council’s funding criteria, HMRC criteria and nursery attendance requirements.
CHILD PROTECTION + SAFEGUARDING
SPECIAL EDUCATION NEEDS + DISABILITY (SEND)